Tracking

Tracking

Friday, July 27, 2012

Pretzel? You Melt My Heart.

Getting home from work late might have plenty of downsides, but a couple of weeks ago luck was on my side. I didn't have a lot of food in my apartment, so I stopped down the street looking for  a restaurant and what do you know Melt was still having a Happy Hour. As I was scrolling their happy hour menu, my face lit up as I read: Hot Soft Pretzel. The best part? I have been to Melt several times (I highly recommend their brunch, which lasts until 2:00 P.M.) and just discovered this little treasure on their menu.



 I proudly sat down and ordered the pretzel with pride. The pretzel comes with homemade spicy blackberry mustard dip and is served very hot. Caution yourself as the mustard dip was definitely spicy. Fortunately since I am not a big fan of spicy sauce, the pretzel didn't need a lot of additional flair. It was a simple, well made pretzel with a good balance of salt. I took half of it home with me...but let's just say it didn't remain a left-over for long. Moral of the story? Sometimes hard days at work can end on a fantastic note. You just never know.

This pretzel gets 4 twists...I guess there aren't many pretzels I don't like? 



1 comment: